Sales Project Manager
Superstorm Restoration is seeking a highly motivated person to join team as a Sales Project Manager for our Urbandale, IA office. Take charge of planning, execution, and monitoring the progress of projects to keep them on schedule.
Skills Candidates Must Have:
- 1 - 2 years of sales experience.
- Customer service and relationship building experience.
- Follow up on leads generated by marketing team.
- Ability to walk on roofs up to 1 to 2 stories high.
- Ability to work independently and maintain your own schedule.
- Schedule and perform evaluations with potential customers.
- Meet with Insurance Adjusters.
- Ensure homeowner satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise during sales process and/or day of build.
- Meet or exceed assigned annual sales goals.
- Meet or exceed assigned annual prospecting goals.
- Clean driving record.
- Competitive salary on top of commission pay.
- Medical, vision, and dental plans
- 401k (with company match)
- Paid time off (vacation, sick & personal days)
- Vehicle allowance
Full Time Position
$50,0000 to $75,000
Our Commitment to You:
Switching careers or trying to find a new job can be a daunting experience. We get it; Superstorm is wholly committed to helping you make a smooth transition into your new role. We offer a variety of resources and support systems to ensure that you have the tools and guidance you need to succeed.
Our people are the reason we can provide reliable service to homeowners. We want you to thrive so we give you access to the tools and resources it takes to have a meaningful life. From day one, you will be contributing to the bigger picture. You will be able to grow and advance in a career that’s going to benefit you for the rest of your life.
Who We Are:
Superstorm Restoration is a locally based, award winning, company that educates homeowners about the exterior of their homes. Superstorm Restoration’s core values of integrity, innovation, and professionalism guide our company and have led to their success.
Why does Superstorm Restoration succeed in such a highly competitive industry? When you begin your career at Superstorm, you'll quickly realize that you are not alone in your pursuit of success. Our inclusive community values and supports all of our employees, and you can expect to receive respect and guidance as you grow within the company.