Field Repair Specialist
Superstorm Restoration is seeking a highly motivated person to join our production team as a Field Repair Specialist. The Field Repair Specialist position goes out on assignments and will interact with homeowners to fix and repair fascia, window wraps, garage door wraps, siding, gutters, carpentry, painting, roofing and other exterior home repairs.
Skills Candidates Must Have:
- Basic Construction Skills to include roofing and siding experience
- Ability to work on roofs up to 2 to 3 stories high
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to work independently and maintain your own schedule.
- Ensure homeowner satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise during sales process and/or day of build.
- Clean driving record.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, vision, and dental plans
- 401k (with company match)
- Paid time off (vacation, sick & personal days)
Full Time Position Available
Based on experience
Our Commitment to You:
Switching careers or trying to find a new job can be a daunting experience. We get it; Superstorm is wholly committed to helping you make a smooth transition into your new role. We offer a variety of resources and support systems to ensure that you have the tools and guidance you need to succeed.
Our people are the reason we can provide reliable service to homeowners. We want you to thrive so we give you access to the tools and resources it takes to have a meaningful life. From day one, you will be contributing to the bigger picture. You will be able to grow and advance in a career that’s going to benefit you for the rest of your life.
Who We Are:
Superstorm Restoration is a locally based, award winning, company that educates homeowners about the exterior of their homes. Superstorm Restoration’s core values of integrity, innovation, and professionalism guide our company and have led to their success.
Why does Superstorm Restoration succeed in such a highly competitive industry? When you begin your career at Superstorm, you'll quickly realize that you are not alone in your pursuit of success. Our inclusive community values and supports all of our employees, and you can expect to receive respect and guidance as you grow within the company.